I have summarised all the important information regarding the travel during covid from Germany to India and India to Germany on this post. I hope that it helps the travellers to find all the information on a single page.
What you can expect from this post?
You can also find the following information from the links given on this post.
- Covid test facilities in Germany and India
- Covid test experience in Germany and India
- Registration information – Travel to India and Germany
- Links for the online registration – Travel to India and Germany
- Step by step covid test information
- Step by step travel information
- Travel experience, etc
To be short, you can read the post and use the given links for the registration. This will helps you with hassle-free travel.
Watch our travel experience video
You can watch our video regarding our travel experience. Subscribe our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Covid test and other information
You can get the important information related to the covid test, step by step process, money-saving tips, etc from the below links.
- Corona test before the flight – My experience
- Corona test for babies and kids & Identification verification on corona report
- India to Germany – Free corona test
Frequently asked questions – Answers with the official link
Travel from Germany to India
You can read the travel experience by me and my friends from Germany to India and also online application details, links, etc.
- Travel from Germany to India – Air India
- Travel from Germany to India – Emirates
- Germany to India – My travel experience
Travel from India to Germany
You can read my travel experience from India to Germany from the below link. It has also the detailed stey by step process which I have followed.
The below posts helps you to get some idea about the quarantine in Germany. I hope that it clarifies some of your doubts.
If the above information is useful for you, feel free to share with your friends and family using the sharing option below. If you would like to share your experience which will be helpful for others, feel free to contact me.