All the International students (depends on country) must have an entry visa. It depends on the period of stay in Germany. While applying for a student visa, you should take care of the folllowing things.
- Visa process takes approximately more than six weeks. So it is better to start the visa process as soon as possible.
- It is important to apply for the correct visa. You can’t enter into Germany without correct visa.
Documents to be submitted for visa interview
- Completely filled application form with photo attached. Write phone number and email address (do not make any mistakes) in the last page of application form. Photo must be in the specified format, other formats are not allowed.
- Declaration form
- Cover letter
- Admission letter from university
- Degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Mark sheets (College, Higher secondary school, High school)
- IELTS or Tofel score card
- GRE Score card (if you have)
- German language certificate (if you have)
- Blocked account statement
- Carry 2 sets of documents.
- If you fail to have any of these document, it might not be possible to finish visa interview successfully.