Almost all the aspirants have this question in their mind. If you are also one among them, then you are in the right place to find the information. Here are the steps which I would suggest based on my experience. I will share important information in the blog.
- Search and shortlist the universities.
- Prepare and write IELTS and GRE exams (Only a few universities requires GRE).
- Learn the German language.
- Get notary in all the documents.
- Send your applications with the necessary documents (Directly to university or in some cases to Uni Assist).
- Open a bank account. It is better to open directly in Germany banks like Deutsche Bank, Sparkasse, etc.
- Once you receive the offer letter, immediately book the date for Visa Interview.
- Once you clear the Visa Interview, transfer the amount to your bank account.
- Shopping – Buy only the basic necessary items.
- You might get a call or an email for the visa stamping.
- Take insurance and book flight ticket.
- Visit German Consulate or Embassy with insurance and booked a flight ticket to receive your visa after stamping.
- While coming to Germany, don’t forget to take your original documents.
Note: No need to get notary in the resume, cover letter and Statement of Purpose.