In order to open a blocked account directly with German banks, it is necessary to send the application form by post. Attestation from the Consulate or Embassy is necessary for this purpose.
To get the attestation you should submit,
- Copy of your passport’s front and back pages
- Account opening form (filled form but without signature)
- Admission letter, if available
- Do not staple the account opening form. Take the form by filling all details but do not sign it. You should put the signature in front of the officials.
- If you don’t have an admission letter from the university, you can send all other documents without an admission letter.